Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes3 cups dry mix
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, stir 3 tablespoons mix into 6 oz. hot water.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 149 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 19, 2015
Perfect warm-up drink with ingredients right in my cupboard. Delicous!
Dec 13, 2013
Made this for gifts for a meeting; found little cute jars at Hobby Lobby and decorated for theme. Everyone loved this recipe!
Mar 30, 2013
Very delicious! I used Vanilla Caramel creamer and added just a scant pinch of pumpkin pie splice. I will make again. Also, I didn't have chocolate milk mix so I used hot chocolate mix. YUM!
Jan 20, 2013
I have been making this for about 2 years. I have tried Folger's cappuccino mix and it isn't as good as this one. I love this and have made this for my friends who have also love this mix!
Nov 7, 2012
This mix was very good. The only thing for the size of the coffee cups I have I used 5 tablespoons of mix for one cup to make it rich and creamy.
Dec 19, 2009
I love it. It is easy to make. It is a great hostess gift along with Christmas gift.