Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Pour butter over potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 106 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 2, 2014
Very easy ,tasty side dish!
Jul 28, 2012
so simple & delicious.
Oct 10, 2011
I honestly didn't like the canned potatoes. I made this dish again with small rosetta potatoes and it was perfect! Flavourful enough to stand alone or mild enough that you can put on some gravy if you happen to make some with your meat dish.
Sep 10, 2011
This is such an easy and delicious recipe. I made this for my family and everyone just loved it. I used regular baking potatoes and baked it for an hour. it is now the way my family requests potatoes. Thanks for such a great recipe.
Mar 23, 2011
Quick and easy with good taste.
Mar 14, 2011
I make this recipe often. It's super quick and easy and tastes wonderful!
Jan 9, 2011
can use reesers diced potatoes.they are fresh potatoes par cooked.the canned potatoes taste tin like to me.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.