Glazed Asian Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut pork into 1-in. slices and flatten to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork in batches over medium-high heat until meat is tender. Reduce heat to low; return all meat to the pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork and turn to coat. Heat through.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 237 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 24, 2017
Very good! I did not have the orange marmalade, so used peach jam instead! Delicious!!
Jan 16, 2011
This is an excellent, low fat entree, bursting with flavor. You cannot go wrong making this. Make sure you use fresh ginger. The powdered will not cut it here.