Gingered Spaghetti Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding edamame during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Rinse in cold water and drain well. Meanwhile, stir ginger into salad dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti, chicken, cucumber, peppers and red onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts1-3/4 cups: 353 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 8g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 21, 2018
This is a delicious salad I think gets even better after sitting in the fridge overnight.
Feb 17, 2015
This salad gets rave reviews at potlucks and picnics. I omit the chicken so that our vegetarian friends can enjoy it, too.
Jun 21, 2010