- 5 to 6 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a skillet, cook carrots in a small amount of water until almost tender. Drain. Combine ginger, sugar, butter and cooked carrots in the same saucepan. Heat over low until carrots are warm and coated with the sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGingered Carrots
"I'd give it about 3 1/2 to 4 stars. I thought it needed a little something else, so in addition to salt I also sprinkled it very lightly with cinnamon and drizzled a little bit of honey over them."