- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts (about 8 cups), trimmed and halved
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place first four ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a 15x10x1-in. pan; toss with 3 tablespoons oil mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Toss bread crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture; sprinkle over sprouts. Bake until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
"Yum! Served these to guests who weren't fans of Brussels sprouts (oops). They tried them, had seconds and asked for the recipe! Dried rosemary worked out just fine. They don't seem like they're getting done, then finish up fast, so watch them closely toward the end of the baking time."