This is my go-to Thanksgiving side dish. It's healthy, easy and doesn't take very much time or effort to make. I usually use rosemary for my turkey so this lets me use up some of the leftover herbs! —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts (about 8 cups), trimmed and halved
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place first four ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a 15x10x1-in. pan; toss with 3 tablespoons oil mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Toss bread crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture; sprinkle over sprouts. Bake until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Rosemary Brussels Sprouts in Simple & Delicious December/January 2018