Fun Fish Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (21 ounces) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices white bread
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Prepare fish fillets according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, relish and garlic powder; spread over six slices of bread. Place two fillets on each slice.
- Top with cheese, lettuce and remaining bread. Using a 3-1/2-in. fish-shaped cookie cutter, cut two fish shapes from each sandwich. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 609 calories, 38g fat (9g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1342mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 27, 2010
This is cute, normal food; it shouldn't scare children. I think the ELDERLY may enjoy it just as well as young kids...
Jan 16, 2009
I felt sorry for this post because it stayed on the Unanswered Posts list for a while now!