- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 square (1 ounce) semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter (no substitutes)
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread the batter into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Toss banana slices with juice; drain well. Arrange banana, kiwi, strawberries and pineapple over cream cheese layer; sprinkle with pecans. In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forFruity Brownie Pizza
"From the richness of the brownie and cream cheese spread to the freshness of the fruits, this is a perfect take on a banana split!"
"I have made this recipe for several functions and it is a HUGE crowd pleaser. One of my personal all time favorite desserts!!"
"I have been asked to make this recipe repeatedly for office celebrations. It's always a hit."