- 2-1/4 cups crushed chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies (about 22 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups vanilla chips, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Cover; place in freezer, being careful not to push up on the removable pan bottom. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add cream, vanilla and melted vanilla chips; beat for 3 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips; pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Uncover and refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forFrozen Chocolate Cheesecake Tart
"I thought this was good, but would have liked a better texture. My husband didn't really like it. I bake alot, so I thought the texture should be a little creamier."
"loved it! I don't have a tart pan so I used my 9-in springform. turned out great."