Frosty Mallow Fruit Dessert
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Fold in the apricots, pineapple and marshmallows. Gently fold in cherries. Spoon into a 5-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, invert onto a platter.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 305 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 3, 2013
My mother passed along a recipe to me that is very similar to this one. We leave out the cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream. Instead we use a tub of fat free cool whip topping and sweetened condensed milk. I liked this recipe but I still like my mom's version better.