Fresh Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Toss vegetables in a large salad bowl. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar and Parmesan cheese; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and chill. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 262 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 6, 2017
I called this my Christmas salad. It was perfect. I left out the carrots because I served carrots as a side dish. My company went back for not just a second helping but thirds! Easy and so good,
Apr 5, 2010
I make this for holidays & potlucks. Very good!
Aug 19, 2009
This salad looks delicious. Hope to make soon with all the fresh veggies of season.
May 6, 2009
Made this for Easter and it was a hit! I left out the Parmesan cheese and bacon. Added cubed cheddar cheese and sliced the carrot rather than grating it to save time. A great way to get veggies in. Will make again soon.
Mar 2, 2009
I recently fixed this side dish and the family loved it. It was so easy to fix.