Quick Sweet-Sour Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard and celery seed. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Dec 5, 2016
I found this recipe a few months ago. So delicious! I have given up store bought dressing for this. I deceased the sugar to 2 tbsp and it's still good. Thank you!
Dec 8, 2012
Brought this to a ladies get together and it went over we'll. I added goat cheese and walnuts to the salad and would most definitely make this again.
Feb 13, 2012
I made this for the 1st time lastnight my family loved loved loved it defanetly will be making this agian i did a lil altering with the type of oil and viniger cuz we didn't have them and so i used extra virgin olive oil and red-wine viniger was awesome
Dec 8, 2010
Salad was delicious enough to serve to company. Definitely a keeper.~ Theresa
Apr 6, 2010
My family loved this recipe! Everyone wanted a copy and it is so easy to make.
Mar 27, 2010
Loved the sweet & sour dressing on this salad. Would make again. Dressing is great on a regular salad.