Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes12 servings (1 cup each)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach (about 9 ounces)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a bowl; stir in green onions, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and kiwi. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 113 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 16, 2018
I took this salad to a potluck and they devoured it. I used strawberry balsamic vinegar since it's what I had on hand. I also added slivered almonds since I didn't have sesame seeds. It was truly delicious and I'll make it again.
Feb 20, 2016
A great salad!
Oct 7, 2012
This is always a hit at church socials, and I often am asked for the recipe.
Jun 14, 2011
delicious, refreshing, colorful, healthy, easy!
Sep 17, 2008
This salad is awesome. Not only does it make a beautiful presentation, but it is delicious as well and soooo easy to make. I give it 5 stars.