Fast Fiesta Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn and beans; heat through. Garnish serving with cheese and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 210 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 576mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 10g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Feb 27, 2011
This soup is so easy to make--simply a matter of opening cans. It was a bit hot for my taste, so next time I will use one can tomatoes and chilies and 1 can plain tomatoes. The sour cream garnish adds much to the soup
Aug 30, 2010
This is really easy to make & very tasty. All the flavors work really well. I will make this again.
Mar 6, 2010
This could not be easier! EVERYONE likes this soup and I am always asked for the recipe. A great change of pace and delicious.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.