Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing. Transfer to a serving platter. Combine chicken and peanut sauce; place over coleslaw mixture. Top with red pepper, noodles and onions.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 230 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Oct 9, 2013
Excellent! Topped with some peanuts and it was a hit.
Apr 22, 2012
Loved it! Used homemade dressing & peanut sauce.....delicious!!! Quick & easy too!
Feb 19, 2011
One of my 16 year old's favorite recipe!
Nov 16, 2010
This was a fresh and flavorful salad, and something different to make for a quick dinner!
Aug 17, 2010
It looks great and tastes even better!
Jul 19, 2010
Brands can definitely make a difference. I used House of Tsang's Bangkok Padang peanut sauce and Litehouse's Toasted Sesame Ginger dressing, sauce, & marinade. As I wrote earlier, it was a great combination.
Jul 16, 2010
Very good if you choose the right Thai Peanut Sauce and Sesame Ginger Dressing.
Jul 9, 2010
So easy! I made this for the 4th of July and everyone loved it!
Jul 2, 2010
Deliciously memorable salad! Great combo of tastes...crunchy, sweet, spicy. Super easy.
Jul 1, 2010
Loved this! Healthy, light, and easy! I used shrimp instead of chicken and it was delish!