- 1/2 pound fresh Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup cubed yellow summer squash (3/4-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a medium skillet, cook sausage in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add squash, onions and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forEasy Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
"I thought this was ok. I got almost done with cooking it and realized it needed to be on a bed of rice or something so I did the rice last minute. Not bad though."