Easy Rhubarb Dessert
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 5 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Pour batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread rhubarb over batter. Sprinkle with sugar; pour cream over top. Do not mix.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Serve warm or cooled.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 16, 2015
Loved it but will use 5 cups rhubarb next time still gets 5 stars
Apr 18, 2011
This dessert was so good..so easy..and I used a Namaste gluten-free cake mix because my son can't have gluten.