VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 5 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Pour batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread rhubarb over batter. Sprinkle with sugar; pour cream over top. Do not mix.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Serve warm or cooled. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Easy Rhubarb Dessert in Country Woman March/April 1993, p35
Reviews forEasy Rhubarb Dessert
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review