Easy Bagel Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- Plain bagels, split and cut into bite-size pieces
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Add the parsley, chives, dill and garlic salt. Stir in onion and dried beef. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with bagels.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 215 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 376mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 3, 2012
This is so yummy, I could eat this all by myself. I've had this recipe for years and misplaced it. Now I've found it, yea! The only thing different from mine is that I add 8 oz. of cream cheese to it. Thank you!