- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prick pork chops with a fork. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over both sides of chops. Place on a broiler pan; broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forDilly Pork Chops
"This did not have any flavor."
"Great flavor, we love the sauce. I pan-fried mine in cast iron skillet. I saved some sauce to brush on just as they finish."
"There was no flavor whatsoever. Luckily I made double the sauce amount, and was able to save the dish by serving the warm sauce as I plated the pork."
"These are officially the only way I will fix pork chops from now on."