- 3 cups cubed apples (1/2 inch)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add celery and marshmallows. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Stir in pecans before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forDelicious Apple Salad
"When I saw this recipe I realized I had everything I needed to make it. I'm so glad I did! It's a light and refreshing apple salad that's slightly tart with the sweet "pop" of the marshmallows ..... makes it perfect! One thing I did different was to toast the walnuts .... other than that, I followed the recipe exactly. Five stars for sure!"