Cucumber Shell Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, cucumber and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 165 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 17, 2019
Mine had no flavor. What can I add to give ot some kind of taste. I don't want to throw it away.
Aug 9, 2017
I love this salad, i found the recipe and made it while I was visiting my son and i have made it at least three more times. It is so easy and great to have as a side dish or as a main dish, i know i will keep making it all the time especially since I am a vegetarian o would recommend it
Aug 4, 2015
I liked it but too much ranch dressing. I will reduce it by one third.
Jul 5, 2011
This is a nice simple creamy salad. It was a cinch to make and tasted great. It may need a touch more in the way of seasonings, or maybe I need a stronger flavored ranch dressing, but the flavor combination is still great. It also made alot!!!!! Great for a family gathering.