Cucumber Shell Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, cucumber and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 187 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 21, 2019
I made this recipe today and used the ingredients as presented-the only difference is that I cooked the measurements of the pasta shells separately, then rinsed pasta, and for the 2nd portion of pasta, I'd used the pasta water and added just enough water for the remaining amount of pasta! Everything else was kept as recipe directed!
Mar 17, 2019
Mine had no flavor. What can I add to give ot some kind of taste. I don't want to throw it away.
Aug 9, 2017
I love this salad, i found the recipe and made it while I was visiting my son and i have made it at least three more times. It is so easy and great to have as a side dish or as a main dish, i know i will keep making it all the time especially since I am a vegetarian o would recommend it
Aug 4, 2015
I liked it but too much ranch dressing. I will reduce it by one third.
Jul 5, 2011
This is a nice simple creamy salad. It was a cinch to make and tasted great. It may need a touch more in the way of seasonings, or maybe I need a stronger flavored ranch dressing, but the flavor combination is still great. It also made alot!!!!! Great for a family gathering.