Every week I try to serve a new healthy fish. This dish with mild tilapia is a winner with its fresh dill and delicious panko breadcrumb herb crust. —Tamara Huron, New Market, Alabama
Recommended: Your January Meal Plan
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together first five ingredients.
- Place tilapia in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; brush with lemon juice. Top with crumb mixture, patting to help adhere.
- Bake, uncovered, on an upper oven rack until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Dill Tilapia in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018