Every week I try to serve a new healthy fish. This dish with mild tilapia is a winner with its fresh dill and delicious panko breadcrumb herb crust. —Tamara Huron, New Market, Alabama
Recommended: Your January Meal Plan
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together first five ingredients.
- Place tilapia in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; brush with lemon juice. Top with crumb mixture, patting to help adhere.
- Bake, uncovered, on an upper oven rack until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Dill Tilapia in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018
Reviews forCrispy Dill Tilapia
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2018
"Delicious and so easy to fix. We love fish, and I'm trying to add it to our menu more often. This one will be a keeper and used often."