- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in soup and cream cheese. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Vegetable Casserole
"Very tastey and like the creamy taste. I doubled the recipe to have leftovers. Plan to make it again but add some cheese on top."
"Tasty side dish. A nice way change up from our usual steamed/sauteed veggies"
"My family did not like this. I liked it enough to eat it. They just did not like the mix of ingredients. Even my 12 year old who loves to cook and sample new flavors, did not like this. It looked beautiful though."
"I used fresh veggies, instead of frozen; also added fresh zucchini and butternut squash. Creamy tender veggies; was a nice change to the usual steamed."
"It's ok. It made the veggies edible for me. My husband does not like cream cheese or this recipe. We won't be making this again."
"Really delicious! I feel like you could use a few more veggies, if you were so inclined (or had a larger family) and it would still be really tasty. Both hubby and I liked this a lot!"
"I ate it for the first time today and it was very delicious, I am going to prepare it for dinner tomorrow"
"Very tasty. Rich, creamy sauce with a favorite vegetable mixture of California Blend. Used Rothberry Farms Cheese Garlic Croutons for topping. I wouldn't change anything."