Creamy Pepperoni Ziti
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) ziti or small tube pasta
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion, mushrooms, green pepper and tomato
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, soup, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, mushrooms, green pepper, tomato, cream, broth and seasonings.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 340 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 high-fat meat, 1/2 fat.
Oct 13, 2013
This tastes delicious! My family requests it often. Thank You for sharing!
Sep 22, 2013
I made this tonight, and really liked it! I sauteed the vegetables prior to mixing them with the pasta mixture, and added 1/2 cup of chicken broth instead of 1/4 cup, as it seemed a bit dry. Although I like pepperoni, there was a bit too much for my taste, so I'll probably only use about 1/3 cup next time. I'll definitely make this again.
Aug 12, 2013
Everyone loved it! Will make again
Aug 29, 2012
Fantastic! I agree with Jennifer that it tasted just like pizza toppings.I used penne pasta,cream instead of 1/2 and 1/2(the measurement called for plus a couple extra splashes),only half cut the pepperoni slices, and added 3/4C. more mozzarella cheese.We will have this again!
May 30, 2012
I thought it was boring. Adding chicken and vegetables to the leftovers improved it.
Sep 27, 2011
I used the mini ziti pasta shells, the mini pepperoni slices and half a jar of sliced mushrooms instead of fresh. I also used fat free half-and-half and added another cup of shredded mozzarella on top of the casserole mixed with the parmesan cheese. It was perfect!
Aug 29, 2011
Really good, but I plan to change a couple of things the next time - it just says "chopped pepperoni" - I chopped it too small - think it would be better with bigger chunks. Also swap out the green peppers with roasted red peppers & will maybe add some chicken for a little extra substance.
Feb 28, 2011
Amazing! My husband couldn't stop complimenting the dish. I did add more cream of mushroom soup, more pepperoni, and sauted the veggies.
Feb 19, 2011
Saute the mushrooms, green peppers, onions, & add another can of cream of mushroom soup!!! :) A keeper! We enjoyed it much better the second time around when I made these changes!
Feb 18, 2011
This was sooo good. I added extra soup and a handful more pepperoni and cheese
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.