Creamy Hazelnut Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Fresh strawberries, biscotti and Milano cookies
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Nutella and vanilla. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and hazelnuts. Serve with strawberries, biscotti and cookies.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without dippers): 79 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 3, 2017
Apr 2, 2017
Delicious! I made this without the chopped hazelnuts because they are hard to find in my area anytime other than the holidays. I am definitely going to make it again with the hazelnuts.
Apr 26, 2013
This is the best!!!! My hubby makes it and all the guests love it!
Feb 26, 2012
This made a great dip for strawberries and bananas for breakfast and then we ate the leftovers with pretzels for snack. Best thing is that it stayed soft, even overnight in the fridge.
May 3, 2011
Very good. Easy to make. I used 8 oz cream cheese and one cup of Nutella. Was even delicious eaten with a spoon!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.