Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without apples): 126 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 6, 2019
I made this for a retirement gathering at work. Needed something tasty and gluten-free as two of my co-workers are gluten-intolerant. This recipe was a hit!! I was asked by several of my co-workers for the recipe.
Jul 1, 2013
Nov 29, 2012
This is really yummy! Hard to quit eating it, but is good if we can eat more apples. I live in apple country. Barbara B.