Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without apples): 126 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 6, 2019
I made this for a retirement gathering at work. Needed something tasty and gluten-free as two of my co-workers are gluten-intolerant. This recipe was a hit!! I was asked by several of my co-workers for the recipe.
Jul 1, 2013
Nov 29, 2012
This is really yummy! Hard to quit eating it, but is good if we can eat more apples. I live in apple country. Barbara B.