Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
My mom got this peanut butter dip recipe from a neighbor years ago. She always made it for us kids in the fall when apples were in season. Now I make it for my children. —Juli Meyers, Hinesville, Georgia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without apples): 126 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Apple Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.