Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts
For a fun, fuss-free dessert, try these darling tarts. They’re a satisfying, rich family favorite. —Mary Kelly, Wilmington, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Splenda no-calorie sweetener.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 411 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Crunchy P-Nut Butter Pie in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.