- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pie shell.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCream Cheese Blueberry Pie
"Great taste and easy to make!"
"5 stars for this delicious pie! Got lots of raves & "yum"s. I doubled the cream cheese (light) but not the powdered sugar. Also used whipped topping instead of whipping cream. I threw in some raw berries to the cooled berry mixture, too. Nummy!"
"I won first place in a pie contest with this recipe."
"good but really rich"
"I used low fat cream cheese, 1 cup lite cool whip instead of whipping cream, Stevia instead of sugar, reduced cornstarch to 1 1/2 tabs. and added 1 tea. of vanilla paste to the cream cheese mixture. Lower in fat & calories and still tastes great!"
"Wow, what a delicious pie and pretty to look at. I did not have whipping cream on-hand and used 1/2 cup of sour cream, it was fabulous."
"easy and delicious. People love it."
"A taste pie, but not anything that I would write to mother about."