Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pie shell.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 337 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 12, 2016
Great taste and easy to make!
Aug 5, 2015
I made this pie for a ladies luncheon and everyone loved it. I have always baked the standard two-crust berry pie and this recipe now tops the list of summer favorites.
Aug 4, 2015
5 stars for this delicious pie! Got lots of raves & "yum"s. I doubled the cream cheese (light) but not the powdered sugar. Also used whipped topping instead of whipping cream. I threw in some raw berries to the cooled berry mixture, too. Nummy!
Jul 5, 2015
I won first place in a pie contest with this recipe.
Feb 4, 2015
good but really rich
Sep 1, 2014
I used low fat cream cheese, 1 cup lite cool whip instead of whipping cream, Stevia instead of sugar, reduced cornstarch to 1 1/2 tabs. and added 1 tea. of vanilla paste to the cream cheese mixture. Lower in fat & calories and still tastes great!
Aug 31, 2014
Wow, what a delicious pie and pretty to look at. I did not have whipping cream on-hand and used 1/2 cup of sour cream, it was fabulous.
Jul 31, 2014
Easy and delicious. People love it.
Apr 21, 2014
A taste pie, but not anything that I would write to mother about.
Mar 6, 2014
Super easy to make and delicious. I also double the cream cheese layer. The last time I made it I used an oatmeal pie crust. Yum!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.