This main dish is simple enough for a weeknight, but the cranberries also make it a perfect choice for a Christmas dinner. It's colorful, juicy and easy. After all, it comes together in less than 30 minutes so you're out of the kitchen and with your family at the table in no time. —Roxanna Chan, Albany, CA
Featured In: 50 Cranberry Recipes That'll Brighten Up Your Plate
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same skillet, add cranberries, water and chili sauce. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until berries pop, stirring occasionally. Serve with pork chops; sprinkle with onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Glazed Pork Chops in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p121