"I first made this tossed chicken salad for my cousin's baby shower, and everyone loved it," remarks Beth Martin Sine of Faulkner, Maryland. "It was special enough for my youngest daughter's baptism luncheon, yet it's easy enough to put together for dinner."
Recommended: Top 10 Fruit Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad
- 1 package (6 ounces) fully cooked chicken breast strips, cubed
- 10 to 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad, chicken, tomatoes and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield 6 servings.
Originally published as Club Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p8