- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 red snapper or tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 orange slices, halved
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the orange juice concentrate, oil and dill; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the fillets in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Dip cut edges of orange slices in paprika; serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCitrus Baked Fish
"This was really good I used lemon juice because my family loves lemon but next time i make it imma use orange and lemon juice"
"There is no sodium in this fish recipe."
"Most all your recipes are not for me since I am on a low or no sodium diet.(Only l t. a day)They sound good, but cant have.Virginia Shackelford"
"I used fresh lemon instead of the OJ, it was delicious and quick too."