Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- Place bananas in a small microwave-safe bowl. Top with brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; dot with butter.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until sugar is melted, stirring once. Spoon banana mixture into bowls; top with ice cream. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 211 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 25, 2016
So easy and delicious! I will be making this again for sure.
Mar 26, 2014
Loved it! I also used 1 1/2 Tbsp of Splenda brown sugar blend and we used the bananas as French toast topping. Yum!
Mar 3, 2011
My family loved this. Absolutely delicious. We think that this will be a wonderful topping on Waffles and Pancakes and a filling in Crepes as well.
Nov 15, 2010
this is my all-time fave snack and my hubby loves it
Sep 28, 2010
I liked this recipe and would have rated it a 4. But, I served it to 3 other adults and 5 children, all of whom rated it only 2 or 3 stars, some because of taste and some texture. All would have preferred to eat a plain ordinary banana with the ice cream on the side. So, I won't be making this again.
Mar 14, 2010
Awesome!!!!! I used 1 1/2 Tbs of brown sugar splenda and a good brand of low fat sugar free icecream.
Jan 30, 2010
Really yummy! The topping doesn't look like enough for three large bananas, but it is!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.