Cilantro-Lime Fruit Salad
Cilantro, when blended with the lime juice and honey, creates a deliciously different spin on ordinary fruit salad.—Denette Brents, Porterville, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the fruits. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving.