- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila or additional lime juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lime juice and tequila.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat.
3/4 cup: 139 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.