- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon diced green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Chopped pecans, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Shape into two balls; roll in pecans. Cover and chill. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 70 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.