Savory Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, blue cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in olives and chives. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in walnuts. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 120 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Oct 24, 2019
This is so good. I love blue cheese and this is the best cheeseball.
Dec 31, 2013
This is really flavorful if you are a blue cheese lover! I would make this more often but I would end up eating too much of it all by myself. Great!
Dec 1, 2013
We took it to my Sister-law, for Thanksgiving, they are very fussy about food, They just love it, they ask me to bring it again for Xmas. We where 4 of us, we eat 1/2 and they ask me can they keep it, we all LOVE IT. The recipe is a KEEPER. Sandra E. Smith