Sweet Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes1 cheese ball (3-1/2 cups)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the coconut and cherries. Shape into a ball; roll in pecans. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 73 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 6, 2016
best new recipe of the holiday season! everyone loved it. I added dried cranberries instead of cherries and coconut instead of nuts
Jan 4, 2012
This was OK but not great. I served it with pineapple slices and star fruit.
Jun 14, 2011
It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.seobaba.com/seo-packages/seo-packages.html
Jun 3, 2011
It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.spacedi.com/contact_us.html
Aug 12, 2010
I love it , its so good i use fresh cherries instead of maraschino cherries , theres never any left after aparty !!!!!
Dec 25, 2009
although I did not put in the coconut, I added vanilla and the cherries and instead of nuts used mini chocolate chips, my neices and nephews plus the adults loved this recipe!!! Thank you!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.