Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Shape into a ball; roll in peanuts. Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with apples.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 389 calories, 32g fat (10g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.
Oct 26, 2009
Yummy! I made this for my Scrapbooking club and it was a hit. It's best with a sweet cracker like cinniman grams which compliment the peanut butter and sugar. I plan to make one for my halloween party!It's extremely EASY to make! I also made one with "crunchy peanut butter" and I like it even better!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.