Sweet & Savory Pineapple Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes2 cheese balls (2 cups each)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3 cups finely chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in pineapple, 1-1/2 cups pecans, green pepper, onion and seasoned salt. Shape into two balls. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Place remaining pecans in a small shallow bowl; roll cheese balls in pecans to coat evenly. Serve with crackers.
Dec 14, 2017
Made this cheese ball many times in the last 25 years. Always a hit.
Dec 7, 2017
This is my go-to cheese ball every Christmas. My guests just rave about it.
Nov 14, 2017
This is my favorite cheese ball to make. I use 2 cans of pineapple and squeeze the juice out well!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.