This classic cheese ball keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. Guests of all ages will appreciate the classic sweet-savory blend of peppers, onions and DOLE® Crushed Pineapple.
Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
Prep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- Assorted crackers
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the DOLE Crushed Pineapple, green pepper, onions, seasonings and 1/2 cup pecans. Place on a sheet of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Just before serving, roll cheese ball in remaining pecans. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
For more great holiday recipe ideas, visit dolesunshine.com/holidayfavorites.