Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 276 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 25, 2018
My family loved this last year and requested it for this year.
Dec 7, 2018
I have included this veggie side for holiday dinners for several years. It's always asked for by the fam and friends who come for dinner.
Dec 15, 2017
Very disappointed. I followed the directions exactly and no one and I mean no one in the family liked it. Even the dog who loves veggies in any way shape or form spit it out.
Nov 18, 2016
Yummy! Not a fan of walnuts, but without them it still is delicious!
Dec 31, 2015
Delicious! I took it to Christmas dinner and everyone wanted the recipe.
Dec 27, 2015
Very nice. Didn’t add walnuts as parents were coming over for dinner. Enjoyed this dish. Happy to make again.
Dec 17, 2015
Made it tonight to make sure it was yummy, before taking it for Christmas at my parents. It was so good.. I'm not a fan of walnuts, so I used pecans. I can't wait for Christmas day to eat it again... I ranked it 5 stars - simply because it was delicious and so easy on prep time!!
Dec 6, 2015
I have a question. When you say "stuffing mix", what exactly do you mean? Stovetop or the bagged kind?
Dec 6, 2015
Cauliflower, sour cream and cheese? It has to be good. Haven't made this yet but have to give it 5 stars for the above reason and to skew out the poor reviews which had nothing to do with the recipe. HA
Jul 31, 2015
I thought was good. I think I would cook the cauliflower a little bit longer before hand as even after baking in the oven it was a little too hard for my liking. I also omitted the walnuts.