Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 252 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1119mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 18, 2017
Accept the jar of cheese ,I could make this any day...must say I really love reading all the tips ,suggestions,and reviews!Thanks faithenough4five!??
Dec 3, 2013
This was wonderful. The only change I would make, is make sure your veggie's are thawed.
Oct 10, 2011
I made this recipe for Thanksgiving dinner and it got rave reviews from all. Only thing I changed is that I used fresh Broccoli and Cauliflower instead of frozen. Wonderful flavour!
Jan 9, 2011
okay with these changes this is awsome.you need 2 cans of soup.1 jar of milk.2cups of instant rice 2 pakages of frozen broccoli and cauliflower. add ham,chicken or hamburger 1 pound of meat choice.top with onions and bake at 350 of 30 to 40 minutes.yum is all i can say.