Broccoli Artichoke Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 packages (10 ounce each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, optional
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, optional
- Arrange broccoli and artichokes in a greased shallow 2-1/2 qt. baking dish; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the mayonnaise, butter, cheese, lemon juice and celery salt; cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted and sauce is heated through (do not boil). Pour over broccoli and artichokes. Sprinkle with almonds and pimientos if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 362 calories, 37g fat (10g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 527mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 13, 2014
Very good recipe and looks festive for Christmas. I don't like celery so I substituted garlic powder for the celery salt.
Jun 10, 2014
Goodness...my kids loved this one. I did add chopped grilled chicken (soaked in Italian dressing) after it was done and serve over Angle Hair Pasta.
Mar 3, 2013
Didn't have celery salt so used celery seed. Served at a dinner for six, Several had 2nd helpings and requests for "to go" packages. Also requests for this recipe by the 3 lady guests. Hubby liked it - said so over and over so I am sure to make this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.