- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forChristmas Cauliflower Casserole
"Yummy! Not a fan of walnuts, but without them it still is delicious!"
"Very nice. Didn’t add walnuts as parents were coming over for dinner. Enjoyed this dish. Happy to make again."
"I have a question. When you say "stuffing mix", what exactly do you mean? Stovetop or the bagged kind?"
"Cauliflower, sour cream and cheese? It has to be good. Haven't made this yet but have to give it 5 stars for the above reason and to skew out the poor reviews which had nothing to do with the recipe. HA"
"I thought was good. I think I would cook the cauliflower a little bit longer before hand as even after baking in the oven it was a little too hard for my liking. I also omitted the walnuts."
"Beautiful presentation dish and tastes wonderful."
"I can't rate this because I don't have intentions on making it. Anytime TOH puts up a recipe that involves sour cream, unless it's a cake, I won't make it. I've tried a few other dishes that required sour cream and found that each time it curdled and left a terrible texture. Not a fan."