Chocolate Pomegranate Candies
This recipe pairs white and dark chocolate with whole, natural ingredients for an unbelievably delicious treat! These candies are perfect to give as a gift for Christmas. —Kelly Zdrowak, Orchard Park, New York
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1/2 pound
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut and pomegranate seeds.
- Spread into prepared pan. In a microwave, melt dark chocolate. Drizzle over white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour. Using foil, lift chocolate mixture out of pan. Remove foil; break candy into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce: 155 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Pomegranate Candies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.