Chocolate Pomegranate Candies
This recipe pairs white and dark chocolate with whole, natural ingredients for an unbelievably delicious treat! These candies are perfect to give as a gift for Christmas. —Kelly Zdrowak, Orchard Park, New York
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1/2 pound
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut and pomegranate seeds.
- Spread into prepared pan. In a microwave, melt dark chocolate. Drizzle over white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour. Using foil, lift chocolate mixture out of pan. Remove foil; break candy into pieces. Store in an airtight container.