Raspberry Chocolate Puffs
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- Optional ingredients: fresh raspberries and additional chocolate and white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss together chocolate chips, baking chips and pecans. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. square; cut each sheet into quarters, making four 6-in. squares.
- Place squares on ungreased baking sheets; top each with about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture. Lightly brush edges of pastry with water; bring together all corners, pinching seams to seal.
- Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly. Puree frozen raspberries with 1 cup confectioners' sugar in a food processor. Strain to remove seeds.
- To serve, dust pastries with confectioners' sugar. Serve with raspberry sauce and, if desired, fresh berries and additional chips.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 699 calories, 39g fat (13g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 7g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 2, 2018
This was delicious and very easy to make. I had the ingredients in my home already and it was nice to be able to whip this up for an impromptu dinner party. Thanks for the easy-peasy dessert that made me look like a rock star to my guests!