Raspberry Chocolate Puffs
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- Optional ingredients: fresh raspberries and additional chocolate and white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss together chocolate chips, baking chips and pecans. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. square; cut each sheet into quarters, making four 6-in. squares.
- Place squares on ungreased baking sheets; top each with about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture. Lightly brush edges of pastry with water; bring together all corners, pinching seams to seal.
- Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly. Puree frozen raspberries with 1 cup confectioners' sugar in a food processor. Strain to remove seeds.
- To serve, dust pastries with confectioners' sugar. Serve with raspberry sauce and, if desired, fresh berries and additional chips.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 699 calories, 39g fat (13g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 7g fiber), 9g protein.
Apr 2, 2018
This was delicious and very easy to make. I had the ingredients in my home already and it was nice to be able to whip this up for an impromptu dinner party. Thanks for the easy-peasy dessert that made me look like a rock star to my guests!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.