White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies
Candy making can be easy! Have kids help roll the candies in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
MakesAbout 2 dozen (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill until easy to handle, about 1 hour. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 76 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Easter Egg Candies in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003
Apr 5, 2010
These candies are very easy to make and are a beautiful addition to a dessert table.
Mar 28, 2010
My family loved these Easter eggs. I also used this recipes as a filling for the Eggs I made with my moulds. It was great.