Chocolate Pomegranate Candies
This recipe pairs white and dark chocolate with whole, natural ingredients for an unbelievably delicious treat! These candies are perfect to give as a gift for Christmas. —Kelly Zdrowak, Orchard Park, New York
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut and pomegranate seeds.
- 2. Spread into prepared pan. In a microwave, melt dark chocolate. Drizzle over white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour. Using foil, lift chocolate mixture out of pan. Remove foil; break candy into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
1 ounce: 155 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC